2022 Application Process
- Apply once. Multiple applications from the same household will result in a delay in processing the application.
- Already part of an agency? If you are already associated with one of several social service agencies in Edmonton, you can apply through an approved screening agency that will assist you with the application process.
How to apply?
- Apply online here
- Apply by phone at 780-414-7695, Monday – Saturday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, closed on weekends and stat holidays.
Before submitting your application:
You will need to provide all requested eligible documentation and identification before you can submit your application. If you are missing documents, you will not be able to submit your application.
- identification for everyone on the application (photocopies are acceptable)
- combined household income
- proof of Edmonton residency