Thank you for sharing the joy this holiday season
Why sponsor a hamper?
- It’s a great way for businesses to engage their employees and give back during the holiday season.
- It’s an opportunity for teachers to get their students involved in a team activity that gives back to the community.
- It’s an excellent opportunity for those who want to help Edmonton families in a more hands-on way.
- And, by delivering the hamper, you’ll see the impact you have on a family directly.
Thanks in large part to our caring and supportive employees, we put together our first 2 hampers for the Christmas Bureau Hamper Program in 2007 and have averaged 16 hampers per year ever since.
- Nicola Scott, Ledcor Group of Companies
How to sponsor a hamper
Before you start, please review the following:
- Review our 2023 Hamper Sponsorship Guidelines
- Review the 2023 Code of Conduct and Oath of Confidentiality
- Fill out and submit a 2023 Online Application.
- We will review your application.
What to do afterward?
- Once your application is approved, you will be contacted starting November 14, 2023.
- Each sponsor will receive the primary contact information for their matched family, including their hamper contents order.
- Once your sponsored hamper is confirmed, you will assemble the hamper.
- After assembly, you will prepare to deliver the hamper to your sponsored family at a mutually suitable time.
- Deliver, connect with each other, and share the joy.