Promotion of the spirit of Christmas caring and sharing in the City of Edmonton.
To provide a festive meal and coordination of Christmas giving to Edmontonians in need.
It is greater than one meal. One act of kindness can impact someone for a lifetime.
- Share the spirit of giving and collective caring
- A spirit of compassion, generosity and support
- A spirit which offers hope
- Culturally inclusive
- All persons in need are treated with utmost dignity, respect, courtesy and confidentiality.
- Provide assistance to a person in need to be charitable - not disparaging, disconsolate or punitive
- Provide assistance in according to good stewardship principles
- Pursue and develop partnerships in the community.