- Collaborate with other youth to propose and execute plans (with guidance from the Volunteer Committee) to engage more youth to volunteer
- Receive mentorship and training from experienced board and committee members, with the hopes of leading future committees and becoming Board Members
- Develop leadership, teamwork, and communication skills to become youth leaders in the community
- Attend monthly committee meetings (1.5 hours)
- Additional time as required depending on initiatives and events proposed and implemented by the committee (2-10 hours)
- Minimum 6 youth (aged 15-30)
- Christmas Bureau Volunteer Coordinator and other Board Members
Who Is the Christmas Bureau of Edmonton and What Do We Do?
- Our Mandate is to provide a festive meal and coordination of Christmas giving to Edmontonians in need.
- We provide a one-stop application process for three Christmas giving programs
- Volunteer opportunities occur year-round
Ready to Join the Youth Advisory Committee?
Your Christmas Bureau Committee Application Package should include:
- Resume (maximum two pages)
- Two references may be required once short listed for the committee.
Please submit your application package to:
- Susan Sarrasin, Human Resource Committee Chair
- Email: [email protected]
- For additional information about the Christmas Bureau of Edmonton, please contact Adam Zawadiuk, Executive Director by email at [email protected] or by phone at 780-414-7685.